What we do?
Because almost 78% of computer users have suffered some kind of data loss in the past 3 years, we have founded DataBackNow to help you protect your data whether its for business or personal usage. Starting from data safekeeping and precaution processes, through data protection and backup, ending with data restoration and recovery at its worst cases.
DataBackNow offers data recovery, data backup, and technical support services for its clients with specialization in physical data recovery and logical data recovery from all kinds of storage devices including but not limited to:
- Hard disk drives (desktop, laptop, server, RAID, and external).
- Flash memory/USB disks (all makes all types).
- Memory cards and memory sticks (phone cards).
- Optical storage (CDs and DVDs).
- Floppy disks.
- Zip drives.
- iPod drives.
- NAS and SAS.
- SSD drives.
- WD Veloci Raptor.
- iPhone 3 and iPhone 4.
If you have lost your precious and very important data! Do not worry. We are here for you as data loss is only temporary now. Whatever the condition of the storage media, electro-mechanical failure, data corruption, virus infections, data deletion, or any other potential data threatening situation. We can help recover your data and get you up and running again in no time!
Potential data loss situations we can help you in are:
- The media is not working after power failure, power surges, spike, or lightning.
- The media is not accessible due to mechanical failure.
- The media is not detected after being dropped.
- The media is damaged due to fire, water, or any other environmental causes.
- The disk drive is not recognized by the BIOS.
- The disk drive is detected by the BIOS but reporting as unreadable.
- The disk drive is no longer recognized by the operating system.
- The file system is corrupted and data cannot be read (files/directories).
- The disk drive has been formatted and/or partitioned.
- Files or directories has been deleted accidentally/intentionally.
- Malicious damage (files or directories were deleted on purpose).
- Data was wiped-out by viruses (CIH, Worm.ExploreZip, or any other virus).
- The disk drive was corrupted by compression or indexing programs.